"Creativity can neither be taught nor mass-produced."
I love to write and create. I also want to share my interest in photography, gardening, family, art, decorating, Christian faith and my enjoyment and gratitude to God for creating me and allowing me to thrive in my home setting. I love making my house a home. I am determined to 'bloom where I am transplanted'.

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Batik Quilt Update


I have finished the machine quilting-- 'stitch in the ditch'-- and at this moment I am hand stitching the edges. I'll post the finished product soon!  I'm thinking of entering this small quilt in the county fair next month.
I am loving the colors!  I LOVE Batik!

2 comments:

Katie Parker said...

Looks pretty! Guess we'll see it in person here soon...can't wait!

Mrs. JP said...

I'm looking up the finished product now!