"Creativity can neither be taught nor mass-produced."
I love to write and create. I also want to share my interest in photography, gardening, family, art, decorating, Christian faith and my enjoyment and gratitude to God for creating me and allowing me to thrive in my home setting. I love making my house a home. I am determined to 'bloom where I am transplanted'.

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Wisdom


"Reduce the complexity of life by eliminating the needless wants of life, and the labors of life reduce themselves."

Edwin Way Teale


4 comments:

Berny said...

Love the cat post. I've always thought a simple life was better than one full of things. I've never been one want or wish for what the "jones" had. Life and nature is so full of wonderful things to enjoy and explore. I don't believe I have ever felt bored in my life because I enjoy what is around me and can always find something to I Teresa me. Glad you are posting again. Now that I found the Blogger app for my ipad I hope to get posting again too.

Joy said...

Hi Berny, I've been thinking about you. 'Simple' is so much less stressful.

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

What a dear kitty looking so relaxed and comfortable :) Great quote too!

Chris Stovell said...

Ah, so true!

Thank yo, Joy, for visiting my blog - it's lovely to 'meet' you and to read your posts with their amazing photos. And on the subject of specs, your beautiful step-daughter is wearing some lovely frames.

Best wishes, Chris.