"Creativity can neither be taught nor mass-produced."
I love to write and create. I also want to share my interest in photography, gardening, family, art, decorating, Christian faith and my enjoyment and gratitude to God for creating me and allowing me to thrive in my home setting. I love making my house a home. I am determined to 'bloom where I am transplanted'.

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Where Is the Outrage?


I would like to know where the outrage is about this case?  http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/22/teen-co-defendant-questioned-in-case-fatal-shooting-baby/  This happened in March of this year, and nobody is marching, nobody is protesting, nobody is shouting racism, nobody is wearing a 'hoodie' for the murdered baby who, by the way, was not armed...

2 comments:

Debbie said...

It's a new day under this divisive administration Joy. There is no such thing as a 'white' victim.
Deb

Joy said...

I thought I'd get a comment from you, Debbie, and I agree with your assessment, thanks. Also the WWII Vet that was beaten to death... the Aussie baseball player... It's not a 'gun/knife/tire iron/hammer issue' folks, it's a heart issue--it's called sin and as long as God is ignored and hated, and until folks come to repentance and acknowledge they are sinners and need to ask our perfect God for forgiveness. Well, I guess I'm throwing 'pearls before swine'.